- 1/3 cup Egg whites
- 1/3 cup Almond milk unsweetened, original
- 1/3 cup 2% plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey isolate protein powder you can use any flavour to boost the tastethe pancakes!
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into a small pan and cook on low-med heat for about 2-3minutes until just browned.
- Flip pancake and cook 2-3 minute on the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup (or a low calorie sugar free syrup if you're watching calories) and top with berries!