- 2 Ripe Roma tomatoes finely diced
- 1 Spanish onion finely diced
- 3 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Finely chop all ingredeints
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and keep chilled.
- Pico de Gallo tastes much better the next day when all of the ingredients have had a chance to simmer together and flavour comes out!
- Voila! The best Pico de Gallo you'll have. I put 6 cloves of garlic in mine, because I'm obsessed with garlic!