- 1 1/2 cup white all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup granulated stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 small apple very thinly sliced
- 2 very ripe medium sized bananas mashed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, apple, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Mix in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans about 3/4 full ( 6 muffins)
- Bake in preheated oven for 29 minutes