- 3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup Egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine oats, brown sugar blend, almond slices, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg in a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Stir in coconut oil (melt for about 30s in the microwave) to flour mixture.
- Stir in egg whites.
- Spray muffin tin with EVOO spray until coated completely (make sure you get the top part of the muffin tins, too).
- Evenly distribute mixture into the muffin tins.
- With a small spoon, press the mixture to the bottom and gentle press the mixture upwards until you reach the close to the top of the muffin tin (see below picture).