Yield: 12 muffins
- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Whey IsolateProtein Powder
- 1/2 cup Stevia cane sugar blend I used Truvia
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with EVOO cooking spray or silicone muffin liners.
In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients
Stir in wet ingredients (your batter will be thick!)
Scoop batter into muffin tin and sprinkle chocolate chips on top (press in lightly).
Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are golden and a knife comes out clean.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 5g