- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Whey IsolateProtein Powder
- 1/2 cup Stevia cane sugar blend I used Truvia
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin tin with EVOO cooking spray or silicone muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients
- Stir in wet ingredients (your batter will be thick!)
- Scoop batter into muffin tin and sprinkle chocolate chips on top (press in lightly).
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are golden and a knife comes out clean.