Crispy tilapia fillets packed with flavour!
Yield: 2 fillets
- 2 tilapia fillets thawed
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs (I used seasoned bread crumbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon parsley dried
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemon slices
Heat the oven to 400
Line backing sheet with parchment paper
Brush egg white on tilapia fillets
In a food processor, combine the panko and fine bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, onion powder and salt.
Dip the fillets in the mixture and coat well
Bake the fish fillets for 15 to 18 minutes or until fish is cooked through.